On Shabbat, August 29, we will have services at 10:00 AM.
However, we must take some special measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- When entering Shul, your must disinfect your hands.
- You must keep a distance of one and half meters and seat themselves on marked seats. Unmarked seats must be kept free.
- You may not shake hands with other visitors or kiss the mezzuzot or the books.
- Children under 12 are welcome when accompanied by their parents.
- We strongly advise that you wear a mask.
- Only the chazzan may sing.
- The ba’al koreh is the only one who may stand on the bimah. The oleh must remain at his place and say the brachot from there.
- People who do not feel well must remain at home.
- If there is a new contagion or outbreak of COVID-19, the Shul will be closed.
Rabbi Avraham Cohen