On Sabbath August 15 we will have services at 10:00 hrs again. Unfortunately we must take into account some restrictive conditions:
- When entering Shul you must disinfect your hands
- Visitors have to keep distance of one and half meter en to be seated on marked seats.Unmarked seats must be kept free.
- You are not allowed to shake hands to kiss mezzuzot or chamushim
- children under 12 are welcome when accompanied by their parents
- we strongly advice you a mouth-cap
- Only the chazzan is allowed to sing
- the Ba'al Koreh is the only one who stands on the bima. The oleh remains on his place and will say the brachot standing on his place
- People who do not feel well must remain at home
- If a contraction or a new outbreak of Corona will be signalled, the Shul will be closed.
Rabbi Avraham Cohen