Friday October 2, 2020 – Erev Shabbat / Succoth
Start Yom Tov (and also services) 18.55
Start Kiddush in Succah 19.40 (please make a reservation at
prices: € 35,-- for non-members, € 30,-- for members, € 15,-- for students, children € 10,--
Shabbat October 3, 2020 - first day Succoth
Night and start of 2nd day Yom Tov 19.50 hrs (no services)
Sunday October 4, 2020 – 2nd day Succoth
End Yom Tov and havdala 19:48 no services
Friday October 9, 2020
Start Shabbat 18.40 services and hakafot,
Kiddush in the Succah
Shabbat October 10, 2020
Sacharit 10:00 hrs
Mincha 18:15 hrs
Maariv with Hakafot and dancing 19:30 hrs
Sunday October 11, 2020 – Simchat tora
Aliyot for everybody 11:00
End Yom Tov and havdala 19.33
Please contact Rabbi Avraham Cohen or Johan van de Walle to give names for Yizkor/Mi Sjebeirach, or for the sponsoring of a Kiddush/ Meal*
*Donation: You may transfer money to the attention of NIHS Limburg ANBI NL58 ABNA 0465210546
You can order Lulav-sets with Rabbi Avraham Cohen via Johan van de Walle. The price is € 58 (high quality) or € 30 (lower quality)
We must take some special measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- When entering Shul, your must disinfect your hands.
- You must keep a distance of one and half meters and seat themselves on marked seats. Unmarked seats must be kept free.
- You may not shake hands with other visitors or kiss the mezzuzot or the books.
- Children under 12 are welcome when accompanied by their parents.
- We strongly advise that you wear a mask.
- Only the chazzan may sing.
- The ba’al koreh is the only one who may stand on the bimah. The oleh must remain at his place and say the brachot from there.
- People who do not feel well must remain at home.
- If there is a new contagion or outbreak of COVID-19, the Shul will be closed.